Monday, August 16, 2010

La Roche-Posay Skin Perfecting Anti-Redness Moisturizer


This is a really great cream as long as you know how to use it! When I first started with it, I used it alone like a regular moisturizer. After a few usage, I noticed my excess oil/shine problem was totally fixed but my skin was really dried-out, like peeling dried-out. Now, every time I put this on, I would also use a good moisturizer following to make sure it is not gonna dry out my skin. Just after few weeks of usage, my pores are noticeably smaller, and I had no break out since! I truly love this cream, and would continue purchase it.  

Try or Skip La Roche-Posay Skin Perfecting Anti-Redness Moisturizer?
I recommend everybody I know to try as long as they had the same skin type and problems as I did. For $35, you won't be disappointed! Just remember to use a good lock-in moisture cream combine with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment