Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Avène Thermal Spring Water


There was a time my skin suffered from blotch, peeling, and redness as a direct result of excessive cleaning which is something I have to talk about in another post. I "tortured" my own face into a super sensitive state. It was red, itchy, and dry but still with a massive oil production! I know, it was like a nightmare. I tried almost everything: soaked in toner, moisture mask, aloe..., nothing really worked until I started to use Avène Thermal Spring Water. It is not a miracle product. It just make sense. I tried to complicate things by adding so many products on my face, in fact all I needed was just back to basics! I started a simple routine with cleaning, applying toner, moisturizing and spraying on water whenever I felt dry. Few weeks later, my skin was back to normal.

What I found is that the spray water is not going to fix any major problems. If you got enlarged pores, acne or uneven skin tones, they still gonna be there. It just gently calms down your skin, and lays the basis to any further treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment