Thursday, June 3, 2010

I waited, waited, and they are here!!

When I heard Trans Design is liquidating its OPI inventory, I didn't have any choice but had to order some!! The shipping cost is always expensive with them, but I could track my package and I always received everything in great conditions. I would say a piece of mind is totally worth the money!  



Left-to-right: Don't Melbourne the Toast; Fair Dinkum Pinkum; Chapel of Love; Chocolate Moose; Bronzed to Perfection.


OPI Australia-Fair Dinkum Pinkum
My picture does no justice to this beautiful color! It is creamy pink with glitter. There are streaks with one coat because of the texture, as you can see in my picture.:) It looks great with two coats if apply right. The brush is the wide pro brush, so it may take a few practices to get used to. One more point, it works like a charm as a tip coat for a summer french manicure.


OPI Australia-Don't Melbourne the Toast
It is sort of a coral pink color with shimmer. I hope that helps. Not a easy color to describe, not easy to find a replacement either. That's what caught my eyes at a first glance. I guess I love these colors have a bit uniqueness in them.:) Under daylight, it is more on the coral side. In this picture, it is dark outside and it is more pink somehow.


Chapel of Love
I'm really happy with my purchase this time. All the colors turn out to e exactly what I wanted. I always wear neutral colors at work, but I would definitely wear this one. It is light pink color. Shimmering, not solid or creamy as in the picture. Love it!


Chocolate Moose
My hands are just so dry. :( It looks exactly like light chocolate milk!! Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment