Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Le Gourmet Burger

Last night, I had the misfortune to go to this unbelievable boring birthday party. We stopped by Le Gourmet Burger on Bishop St. beforehand. It's kind like a  "make your own burgers" place. They serve beef, chicken and veggie patties. You can choose additional toppings or you can go with the free ones which are tomatoes, lettuce and caramelized onions. For sides, they have salads and fries. I got a chicken burger with mushroom and a half pickle, and R had a beef one with cheese and fries, plus a coke, all for around $25. It tasted pretty good with the smoky flavor you get from the charcoal grill, but it was really small. I had to take some of his fries so I had enough to eat! The buns were the best part of the whole burger. Really fresh, and great tasting brioche buns.

It is a neat place with nice decor, but if you are looking for the best value for money like me, I won't put it as my first choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment