Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Neutrogena Wave

I finally get off my ass, decided to do some "work"...


My Neutrogena Wave, I bought it when it first came out, and used everyday for about 2 months with the regular pads when the exfoliating ones hadn't been on the market yet. It was amazing! I had oil skin with huge pores. After used it for couple months, people noticed my skin was radiant, and my pores were less noticeable. Then I discovered whenever I used oil control facial lotion/cream, my face was burning. My skin became really sensitive to anything I applied or just cold weather.  I started to have blemish and redness around my cheeks.

I stopped using Wave. Instead, I switched to a cleaning milk. Things slow went back to normal. I'm not gonna be the judge on whether it got anything to do the device, I'm not a dermatologist. I just wanna throw out something here, and this is just my theory. I think the Wave is a strong cleaning product, with daily use, it kinda "stripe off" my oil layers, aka the layers also protect skin. I would recommend 2-3 times a week, 3 minutes top, and use the exfoliating pad at least once.  FYI, don't leave it in the shower! This is the third one I got because the two previous got totally busted.

Try or Skip?
For the price I paid for, it is a very good product, and definitely worth trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment