Thursday, May 27, 2010

L'occitane hand creams


L'occitane hand creams - Shea butter/Lavender

You can get the same quality for a much cheaper price. Any drugstore brand would do the trick. These two I had, my mum gave them to from her set of three for $30. So it comes down to $10 each for 30ml. I think it is bit pricey, well,  because it doesn't really do anything! My hands felt soft when I first put them on, but they didn't change a thing, at least for me. I still have my wrinkles, and dryness around my fingers. The texture of the she butter one is very thick! I had to wait for few minutes whenever I had it on, just to avoid smearing everything I touched. The one with lavender oil is much lighter, and probably better for summer use. Never was a big fan, probably never will be. Of course, if whoever takes one look at my pictures, they will know I'm still in the search for a "miracle" cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment