Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Nars dual ended lip gloss + Bourjois and Gosh Mascaras

The summer is here, and I need to do some cleanings starting with my makeup. I hate to keep make-ups i no longer use. Compulsively, I've to throw them out, and I figure it would be nice I could keep a record of them.

Nars dual ended lip gloss - Giza/Boogie Nights

I hate it! I hardly ever used it. It didn't smell nice, the colors looked horrible, and it is just way overpriced for its sticky quality. Giza is a soft pale color. It has no shimmer, just sheer. In other words, it has no color! Boogie Nights is a metallic berry color. Same thing as Giza, very very sticky and stinks.



Bourjois Mascara - Volume Clubbing Ultra Black

As the name suggested, wearing it at night! It smudges on me, but I haven't found anything not. It does truly gives volume, but the thick formula makes it clumpy. All in all, with a lash comb in hand, it's not too bad.

Gosh Mascara - Amazing Length'n Build

It does nothing more than a $8 one from any drugstore brand. I bought it in a fun color, like the jet-blue. I mostly wear with my fake lashes for some drama.:) Buyers beware! I just find out this product has been RECALLED in Europe in 2009!!

Here is the link:
http://recalledproducts.org/recall/view/gosh-mascara-amazing-lengthn-build

No comments:

Post a Comment