Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jouviance EcoPurifying


Jouviance EcoPurifying Cleansing Gel
Jouviance EcoDefense Antioxidant Emulation 

I got this set of cleaner & lotion before I went on my trip. Oh, I'm glad I did! The cleaner was a gel based, and 3-in-1 for combination to oily skin. It could be used as a make-up remover, cleaner and toner as well. According to their website, the cleaning gel contains calendula, a plant treatment for anti-inflammatory. It was very gentle on my skin, at the same time, strong enough to remove make-ups. The moisturizer lotion was 3-in-1, too. It protected against the pollution, wrinkles and improves skin radiance, and I could use on my eye area! What I discovered was that they were perfect for dry, winter weather, but it was too oil to use for summer. They lasted about 4 weeks, and my skin appearance was noticeable improved! I even got complements from total strangers!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment