Saturday, May 22, 2010

Clarins HydraQuench Cream

Where I live, we have harsh winter last about for 5 months.:) In my work place they use a central air conditioning system, we have almost none air circulation . The combination is lethal to my skin. I had dry, super sensitive skin with horrible redness! That was before I got this magical face cream!



Clarins HydraQuench Cream


It has a very rich texture that you may have to massage it into your face so it can be completely absorbed. The smell is like a flora perfume kind. I used it as a day/night cream. It still lasted about 2.5 months! I remember I read it somewhere that the ingredients in Clarins aren't as sweet as they claim. Lots lots harsh chemicals, you know what I mean. I have to be honest, whatever works for me I will definitely repurchase.

FYI, if anybody interested of finding out the safety of your cosmetic, here is the link:
http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment