Friday, July 23, 2010

Clarins HydraQuench Cream Mask


This is my "go-to" mask in winter. It is specifically for dehydrated skin. If you have really really dry peeling skin, this works great. It is sort like a emergency one you only use when in crisis, you know what I mean? Clearly not a everyday mask based on my experience.

The texture is a creamy semi-liquid, and the smell, um...I don't know if it is because of anything they put in, but it does smell bit like medicated as so many of their other products. They don't necessarily smell nice but they do work. When I had it on my face, it didn't have the cooling sensation as of some hydration masks I had tried before. In fact, it didn't even looked like it was absorbed. I left it on for about 10 minutes, then I wiped it off with a toner soaked cotton pad. Yes, you DON'T need to wash it off. My face does look smooth and hydrated just after one use.

As I also mentioned it is not a everyday mask, because I tried exactly the same step during summer and got break-outs.

Try or Skip Clarins HydraQuench Cream Mask?
It is a part of my regiment during winter, and costs about $38CAD. I used it twice a week, and lasted about 4 months. It is a very good money value product. If you experience extremely dry skin, it really worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment