Thursday, July 8, 2010

Rimmel Eyeful Eye Glistener - 100 Girls Only!


I had my share of makeup junks. I thought I had learn to avoid disappointment until I run into this one. I bought it out of the recommendation on one of the blog I was following. Yeah, believe it or not, I fall into the trap of marketing sponsored bloggers. I know, I know, I should have checked on MUA. Well, now I'm paying for not doing that.  

Here is a swatch of the Eye Glistener:


It is a golden shimmered light purple-pink. I really do like the color, but not how it performed. Supposedly, it can be used as a shadow/eyeliner. I have slightly oil lids, and it just ceased like crazy!! I wore it on a day out with a friend, what a mistake that was! I had shadow base on, and it ceased into this gross line on my lids and I couldn't even reapply it which just made it worse. Don't even dream about using it as a liner! It is not gonna stay on for even 5 minutes! I had tried shadows from Rimmel, and they worked great but not this one.

Try or Skip Rimmel Eyeful Eye Glistener?
Skip it with a capital "s".

No comments:

Post a Comment