Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Velet Luminescence Moisturizing Cream


I am a sucker for Givenchy le Prisme eyeshadow palettes! I try to collect them all, and love everything about them. This cream was recommended to me on one of those eyeshadow shopping trips. I never used any skin care products from Givenchy before, and I thought it was a good time to give it a try. You can also get it from Sephora for about $54.

The texture is very light, non-greasy, and very easy to blend in. It makes a excellent base cream for any foundation premiers. As I applying it over my face, I can feel the hydration penetrates my skin which is a big plus for me. For the luminescence part, I don't know if I take it too literally, but my face does look brighter somehow.:)   

It has a flowery fragrance smell which is bit too heavy for my taste. It says this cream is for normal to combination skin. I generally don't believe one-cream-for-all. Skin creams should target specific skin types.That's probably why I do get occasionally break-outs from it.

Try of Skip Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Velet Luminescence Moisturizing Cream?
If you are looking for a decent hydrating moisturizer, it gets the job done, and is also a cheaper alternative to other high-end face creams.

No comments:

Post a Comment