Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel


I don't get tanned very easily. My skin tone is more on the medium side, and I do want to look a bit bronze in the summer without get fried like a turkey! Based on the humongous number of reviews I read about self tanners, I set my eyes on this one. The gel itself is very easy to apply, like a lighter skin lotion with the distinctive self tanner smell. Some people don't like the smell, for me...let's face it, it is the chemicals that actually change my skin color, so suck it up people! It dries and is absorbed pretty fast, I tried wear my clothes right after and found no stains. About the result, that can get tricky. Whatever skin tones you have, after the first application depends on how much product you apply, you are not going to see a instant bronze. Instead, it would give you a nice natural glow. If you look for a instant result, what I would suggest is apply more product than you normally would.

How do you find the right amount? Everyone has different reactions to self tanners. What I do with every tanning product is, I apply it on my ribs days before to test it out, and to see how much it would take to get the level of darkness I want. The good thing about the Clarins one is that no matter how much you put on, you are not gonna end up orange or streaky. It is very easy to use, great for anyone start experimenting with self tanning.

Try or Skip Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel?
It costs about $35 CAD, and lasts about 5 months so far. I still have a bit left. I say it is definitely worth the money. Just remember the result needs sometime to set in, to achieve what you want try to use it few days earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment